Friday, October 22, 2010

Jeggings???


I am sitting in the Heathrow airport taking in everything around me. For starters, I know I am an American because I do not sound nearly as cool as the people around me. Pretty much I want to be British. The pilot said the word “schedule” in that cool British way sounding like “shedule” and I just decided I would really like to move to England. (Don’t worry Mom and Dad, I don’t think that’s in my future.) I also realized I am an American because of the way I am dressed. I have never been one who tried to look cute when I travel…sweats and a sweatshirt all the way. In America, that’s totally acceptable. Here, I am one of the few who is not lookin fashionable in jeggings. Jeggings (with no offense to my friends who wear them) what are they? I don’t understrand how people think are cool but they are apparently all the rage. My roommates may have mentioned that they think I will come back with a pair but I am vowing right now on my blogg that I will not buy jeggings. If I do, I give my friends andf maily permission to burn them. Okay that’s it for now. Just my initial thoughts on all that is British, cool accents and horrendous material sewn in the form of pants.

2 comments:

  1. I will burn them if you buy them...no worries Amy. I'm looking out for you. Resist the urge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...and I miss you WAY too much already. Skype date PLEASE?!

    ReplyDelete