I'm here in Deutschland and I love it. What a beautiful part of the world. I only have a minute but I thought I would share a few pictures of the town I will be living in for the next two months. I had self control and only took 3 pictures because I realize I will be living here for a while and will have plenty of time to use my camera. This place is out of a fairytale and I am amazed by the architecture and the sights that are surrounding me. The church bells are currently ringing a beautiful melody and I am about to eat dinner with my family (who are wonderful by the way.)
I was reminded today of God's creativity...we serve a powerful and very creative God. Be encouraged knowing that same God loves you beyond what you or I can imagine. Have a great Saturday!!!
P.S.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!
I wish I could be with you. Tell Brad to give you my card if he forgot : )
A beautiful building downtown. Look at the wood door.
A little river that runs through the town.
Downtown Kandern


No comments:
Post a Comment