I cannot believe that this chapter is over. It is so exciting though that the next time I am teaching in a classroom, it will Lord-willing be my own class. I now feel ready to have my own classroom and although I still have so much more to learn, I am ready to begin teaching. At the same time, I am ready to get back to Taylor and be a regular college student again. For those people who say education isn't difficult, I would challenge them to student teach for a semester. Teaching was so much more draining, physically, emotionally, and mentally than any other semester of college. It was also one of the most rewarding semesters of my college experience. I am definitely ready to have a lighter load though and be able to adjust back to college.
Well Becki and I are off on the adventure of a lifetime: Munich, Venice, Florence, and then Rome. We would appreciate your prayers as we travel. 11 more days until I return stateside and I can't wait to be back with my family and friends. If I don't write before Saturday, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! :) :) What a blessing it was to have you at BFA the past 7 weeks. It will not be the same returning to BFAS without you there! Feel free to visit anytime, and of course, Burgunderstrasse awaits you for next year or whenever you want to move it... ;) LOVE!
ReplyDelete