Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Countdowns Begin

I have a lot of things coming up in the next few weeks, some extremely exciting and some a bit more difficult. Here are the current countdowns I have going on...

2 days - I have to say goodbye to Heather, a friend I have made here at BFA : (
3 days - Actual teaching days left
4 days - Actual school days left and my going away party : )
4 days - I will be completely done with student teaching! I will never have to write another TU lesson plan again!
5 days - I leave Kandern to travel to Munich. Lots of goodbyes. : (
6 days - I GET TO SEE BECKI CONWAY, MY BEAUTIFUL ROOMMATE. (There will probably be tears of joy.)
9 days - Venice Italy (Hopefully go on a gondola ride)
11 days - Florence, Italy (Eat yummy pizza)
14 days - Rome, Italy
17 days - I GET TO SEE MY AMAZING PARENTS AND FABULOUS BROTHER!!!! I can't wait to just hug them repeatedly.
21 days - I drive back to Taylor and see my BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL friends!
22 days - J-term begins and I'm a normal college student again.

So many fun things that are coming, as well as some goodbyes which won't be fun. I am so excited for the next three weeks of my life. So much to be thankful for and especially thankful for those whom I love and who love me back.

4 comments:

  1. What would a post be if I didn't comment?! Especially on a post that includes me. :) I will be very sad to say goodbye on Tuesday, too... but it's just goodbye for now since you are going to room with us next year, right?! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot a VERY important one. Approximately 68 days until you get to see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get to see you in 20 days!! PUMPED!! Be safe and enjoy your friends and family over the hoidays! Miss you Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete